Academic Committee (Chair)
Grace family since 2009
Grace board since 2015
- Married to Kristie DesRosiers
- Children: Ben, Brady, Isaac, and Abby (all current GCS students)
- Attends Liberty Chapel, Dowagiac
- Currently leads an R&D team at Stryker Medical
- Began as an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer with Stryker Instruments
- Transitioned into Operations Engineering Management
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (Michigan Technological University).
Why Christian education?
“Christ-based education lays the foundation for everything in life. Learning and growing in this environment will enable our children to lead a life with Christian values at the core of their decisions.”
“There is absolutely something special about the environment at Grace. There is no hiding the family bond among the students and faculty. I hear stories about public schools and the challenges my peers are dealing with, and it is very apparent just how different the experience is on all levels”.
Vision for Grace’s future?
“To continue to promote and share the strong Christian values at the school’s core. My desire is to grow the school with the promotion of the family environment and true “Grace Difference” that is clear to all those that are close to it. I want GCS to grow future leaders in the community with best-in-class programs and opportunities.”