Advancement Committee (Chair)
Grace family since 2009
Grace board since 2014
• Married to Karla Pepple
• Children: McKenna, Julia (current GCS students)
• Involved in Christian Home Fellowship groups
• In past, has served as music pastor, youth pastor, administrative board member, and teacher
• Director of Guest Services, Four Winds
• Former Trainer and Project/Training Manager for Lake Michigan College (Community & Business Services division)
• ABA in Business Administration/CIS (Lake Michigan College)
• BA in Biblical Studies (Trinity College & Theological Seminary)
Why Christian education?
“Deuteronomy 6 instructs me to raise my children up in a way that is pleasing to God, always using teachable moments to instruct them in His ways and commandments, and to declare His works.”
Vision for Grace’s future?
“First and foremost, I want to see Jesus Christ lifted up so that students will come to know Him as their personal Lord and Savior.
I want us to continue to enhance our educational delivery system through a robust use of Biblical principles and hope to see continued student enrollment growth. It’s also important that we secure secure financial sustainability so that future generations can see Jesus through Grace Christian School
If we will put God first in all things, everything else will fall in line (Chronicles 7:14). In faith, we must work toward our goals and visions using the gifts and talents that God has given all of us. For without faith, it’s impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6).”