Treasurer; Finance Committee; Auction Committee
Grace family since 2007
Grace board since 2013
- Married to Chris Housh since 1999
- Children: Ethan and Isabelle (current GCS students)
- Attends The Chapel in St. Joseph
- Very active in men’s ministry at The Chapel; co-led from 2008-2014; stepped down when role at GCS started growing
- Continues to coordinate cooking men’s breakfast and participates in weekly men’s small group (Wed. mornings)
- Engineer for Cook Nuclear Power Plant
- Has worked at three nuclear power plants
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (Bradley University)
- After college, spent nearly 6 years in Navy, including USS Enterprise–Nuclear Engineering Officer
Why Christian Education?
“It is important that children receive a Biblical foundation in their education. I think children should not be forced to learn things that go against their Biblical belief system. “
Vision for Grace’s future?
“Foremost, I want Grace to be a good ministry for God. I like the scholarships and financial aid we offer; it is challenging to get that done, but it is something we have to do. I would like Grace to get to the point where scholarships and financial assistance are totally funded prior to the school year in which they are used.”